I can’t pretend that I can tell you what is going to happen next or how to be.
But you have no idea about me…
It left me to wonder if people ever know each other
Or just stumble around like strangers in the dark.
Because sometimes you seem so strange to me
I must seem strange to you.
We’re like two actors playing two parts.
Did you memorize your lines? ‘Cause I did.
Here’s the part where I get so mad.
I tell you that I can’t forget the past.
You get so quiet now and you seem somehow like a lost and lonely child and you just hope that the moment won’t last…
- xxspazzoidxx likes this
- cheesecakeforfuckssake likes this
- gil-grissom likes this
- halfling-angel likes this
- dianakap reblogged this from thisisgallifrey
- greendalestextsfromlastnight likes this
- meldog likes this
- thisisgallifrey reblogged this from starbuckmacguff
- itsybitsylemonsqueezy likes this
- yourztruly likes this
- allthatulovewillbcarriedaway likes this
- starbuckmacguff posted this